List of offline processing tasks
- (Grenoble and Cardiff inputs gathered by FXD)
Particularly using the night of Oct. 19, but not only Identify "good" and "bad" kids for each observation
Letter to A&A on photometry
Focus on the nights of October 18th and 19th and on quasars, even if we only show half of the detectors. Show the stability of the calibration from one observation to another with the new dIdQ technique.
- Read and Write (fits) data in a standard way. Propose format in agreement with IRAM.
- Statistics of Glitches, How to deglitch the data? - Statistics of jumps. - Cross-talk on planets: where does the plateau comes from?
- Calibration from Hz to Jy
- Sky and amplifier noise decorrelation
- Decorrelation (which frequency bands ? which TOI processing ?) - map making for point-source, for extended sources (e.g. the Crab or M82) - Detectors with double resonances or artefacts might be flagged out for a first stage in data processing
- Focal plane geometry
- Focal plane reconstruction
- FWHMs of planets vs quasars
Check on raw data post-processing to recover identical FWHMs for all sources
- Pointing corrections
- Opacity and skydips
- Calibration of kids absolute frequency vs. opacity. Calibration of this relationship with Mars and with skydips
- Point sources
- Recovery of faint point source fluxes. Allen variance...
- Special technique to remove sky noise
- Spectral response measurement of the detectors
To be done in November on the IN Martin-Puplett.
- Mapping and astrometric Calibration
- Compute the radius timestreams. And compare SNR with the frequency timelines.